Four Foods on Friday #23

Monday, March 31, 2008

Yay! I'm doing this one from Fun, Crafts and Recipes early :)

#1. American cheese. Sliced fresh or prepackaged processed cheese product?
I don't like eating cheese on its own, so I guess I don't mind either one.

#2. What is your favorite cracker?
Wish I could answer this, but I'm not much of a cracker eater.

#3. What hot breakfast cereal do you like? Think oatmeal, farina, grits, etc.
I don't have hot breakfasts much nowadays, but I remember back when I was younger, I loved eating Cream of Wheat!!! Does it still exist now?

#4. Share a recipe that uses corn.
Corn? Get a bag of corn chips and dip in salsa! Yum!!! :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing FFOF!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, corn chips + salsa, my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Hee! That's one way to get come corn into yourdiet, lol! And yes - Cream of Wheat is still around. Yummy stuff, but I haven't had it in years, either.

Anonymous said...

I've never had CoW, but I see the commercials every now again, so it must still exist!

Anonymous said...

Corn chips and salsa are hard to beat!!

Bunny B said...

Valmg - Will do the current FFoF soon :) Am still working on your last tag

Chili Queen - Yummy! Could just have it all day, right? :)

Skeet - Good-old childhood memories :)

Corrin - Try it.

Charla - They sure are!