Four Foods on Friday #21

Friday, March 14, 2008

Meme from Fun, Crafts and Recipes

#1. What’s your favorite fruit and how do you like to eat it?
Mango! Yummy. I love it cold and sliced up nicely just for me, thank you.

#2. What is the one spice in your kitchen you use more than any other?
Chili. Love my dishes hot, hot, hot!

#3. Pudding. Instant, stovetop or premade?
Premade!

#4. Share a recipe using potatoes.
Buy potato wedges and then bake or fry :)
Eat them while hot and dip in chili sauce

4 comments:

valmg said...

Thanks for playing Four Foods on Friday on Fun, Crafts and Recipes.

Corrin said...

you sure do love your chilis if you're dipping fries in it!

Karen said...

I love your way of thinking. I buy frozen potato wedges too. I sprinkle powdered ranch dressing mix on them for something a little different.

Bunny B said...

Valmg - I enjoy them! :)

Corrin - Yup, I sure do!!

Karen - Mmm.. Wedges are the bomb!