Four Foods on Friday #18

Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is a cool meme about food. I'm doing it 'cos I love food, and also 'cos I wanna gain some entries to a contest.

The four questions are:

#1. Steak. Plain, steak sauce, hot sauce, ketchup or something else?

Mmmm... steak. I love it with a mix of steak sauce and hot sauce.

#2. Water. Flavored, plain, carbonated. How do you like it?

I'm very health conscious when it comes to water. I'll always drink plain. Never carbonated - it's really bad for your health. I like flavored to, but I try not to drink it, if possible.

#3. What’s your favorite kind of waffle?

I love Belgian waffles with berries and vanilla ice-cream!

#4. If you could have any one new small appliance for your kitchen what would it be and why?

Hmmm... a small appliance. Well, your previous question got me craving for waffles - so I'd like to get a nice waffle iron.

6 comments:

valmg said...

Thanks for playing Four Foods on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Our waffle maker broke. boohoo. Dh says he want buy me another one as there's not one big enough for our family of 9 without some waffles getting cold while I try to make more.

Karen said...

I love it when my hubby makes waffles. He adds butterscotch chips and they are heavenly.

Bunny B said...

Valmg - It's a fun game! :)

Laura - Wow! Family of 9. I have lots of bros and sisters myself :)

Karen - Mmmm... that does sound heavenly. YUM!

Corrin said...

seems like the waffles and vanilla ice cream might be worse than the carbonated water. haha.

Bunny B said...

Corrin - Haha! :) Yup, does seem so, right? Thankfully, I don't have it often.